RESERVATIONSPlease read before making reservations.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any allergies.
- We may combine groups of less that 4 people with other groups.
- Adults: 13 years and older.Children: 3-12 years old.
- Please note that if the number of participants does not meet the required minimum, we may not be able to provide the tour.
- Boats may not be available depending on fishing conditions and weather, in which case tours are subject to change or cancellation.
- Clothing: in winter, temperatures in east Hokkaido drop well below freezing, particularly near the coastline, such as when visiting fishing ports. Summer is also cool and the temperature varies greatly. We recommend that you wear layered clothing which can be adapted in case of weather changes, and that you check the weather before making your visit. Please feel free to contact us prior to the tour for advice on appropriate clothing.
- We will be entering work sites, which are usually prohibited to visitors. Please follow the guide’s instructions at all times to ensure health and safety standards are met.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any physical or medical conditions which may inhibit your ability to partake in tours
- Meeting and disbanding will occur at the site of tours only.
- Payments will be made in cash on site only.
- Please contact us as soon as possible in the event of cancellations.